PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Help Needed: Going to USA for CPL+CFI (3 rating)
Old 11th Aug 2010, 22:05
coolboy007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks a lot to each and every member who has replied to me and warned me about my future as well as guided me towards the right direction.

I have the plans finalised now, i have ditched the agent who was minting money out of me by the useless CFI course with a false guarantee.

I am going to do the Indian CPL from Dean Intl, Miami after a month i guess once visa etc are cleared and that is it for now. I wont be doing any CFI course in the lure of hours etc. Your suggestions have saved me more than $15000 which means a lot.

I would prefer coming back to India, assesing job situation after clearing Indian DGCA exams and doing a type rating if the need arises after adding money in the saved $15000

The package which Dean offered is $31350 without accomodation, am trying to work out my own accomodation so that it works out a little cheaper, any hints on that would be appreciated.

A BIG thanks to everyone for clearing my doubts and sending me in the right direction, your posts really helped me shelve the CFI plans.