PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots of Australia - time to unite - Meeting Aug 23
Old 11th Aug 2010, 12:21
aaron794

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks guys!

Hi guys and gals, student pilot here, and this could change my future! id nearly accepted the fact that my future as a professional airline pilot was never going to be a glamerous one but this thread has given me new hope. I often engage in discussions with people who know little about the appalling conditions the pilots, whom they trust with there lives regularly, work in. to fund my flying training i have been working as a rail attendant and to make my point i tell these people that i earn more pouring **** coffee than my mate who is a Q400 FO for sunstate. this is unnacceptable. I hope i can be there to help represent those who will shortly be comming up the ranks chasing our dreams. I will see what i can do but if i cant make id like to know if there's anything i can do to help this cause and make my future brighter.

The problem is we all love flying too much. The big guns know this and think they can push us around. But this is our second chance to stand united and show them that we are one of the biggest assets in the aviation industry. We are smart. Lets not let em beat us again. This is OUR game!