PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Canada Age 60 Limit To End
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2010, 01:47
a330pilotcanada

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Good Evening Engine Fire Left:
If I may ask you a rhetorical type of question and with out using a "hot button" example so I will use a vanilla type of question so as not to offend the sensibilities here.
As you have succinctly demonstrated your passion here let us say you have lost a ruling at the C.H.R.T. and constitutionally what are your options? You have the right to apply for redress up to the Supreme Court of Canada. This is everyone's right and the seven senior jurists if they decide to accept the case are the senior intelligentsia of the legal system in our country. They will determine who is right and who is wrong in the definition of our Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
So that being said how about every one take a very deep breath and wait for the decision of the Supreme Court of Canada after November 25 of this year.
Personally I have no interest one way or the other but there is nothing you or others can do until this is decided. As this process is started just let it run its course and in due time I am sure you will be able to comment on which ever way the decision goes. Oh by the way that is your right as a citizen of our country.....
In closing I might suggest to those who question their union why not get involved in the process as if you do not you are you are being intellectually dishonest and morally bankrupt by not getting involved.