PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Posted 'Non Effective'
View Single Post
Old 10th Aug 2010, 21:58
Yozzer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IIRC they cannot post in a replacement whilst a PIC is occupied. The only example similar to this that I have heard of involved toxic leadership frankly lying and whipping up some spin that could be documented on a QR1027 to get an out-of-favour chap posted. He was out of favour because he would not bodge a procedure and held the rank to insist a job was done by the book. However he was not the top of the food chain and he was shafted royally by spineless leaders. It is easy for a posting requirement to be administrated and therefore the advice to record what you can is good 'sound'!! advice. I would add to it to create a diary of events logging even slightly related comments and keeping hard copy documents. Freedom of information (Data Protection) is there to be used and is processed by Cranwell via P1. Good P1 & OC PMS persons could become your best friends. If all else fails, the Service Complaints Commisioner in London, however I also know someone else who believes that she is good in principal but under-powered in practise.