PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions II
View Single Post
Old 10th Aug 2010, 10:20
Snas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Holley certainly needs to be removed, but I imagine that someone, somewhere (Unite?) is wondering how to go about such a thing.
This foolish man has become the face and voice of this dispute, the Tokyo Rose of BASSA if you like.

However, removing him is akin to the care you have to take with an employee that is likely to become disgruntled and disruptive once he knows its coming. I’m sorry to say I have in the past had to change passwords on systems overnight and intercept people upon their arrival for work to tell them it’s their last day. Underhand, but alas sometimes a requirement.

Unite could have a similar situation with DH. He has access to “official” communications channels, membership databases (such as they are) and some degree of control over the forum – he’s already lost his job remember and may decide to go out kicking and screaming perhaps.

I certainly struggle to imagine a smooth handover of power based on what I have observed / read over the last few years of these fools operation.