PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air New Zealand Captain Went Missing in HK since 5 Aug
Old 10th Aug 2010, 07:43
Captain Dart

Location: with the other ex-CX pond scum (a zoologist was once head of Flight Ops)
Received 51 Likes on 22 Posts
Alright Nike, hkgmjq, Gnadenburg and the rest of the 'thread police', here goes:

I am not actually in HKG and therefore I unable to 'help' search for the gentleman in question. All I can do, like most of us, is speculate. I speculate, on PPRUNE, because I CAN!

There are some nasty things in them thar hills in Hong Kong. I myself have had a scary experience with a pack of wild dogs, there can be flash floods, landslides and some years ago a hiking QF steward was found after 3 days dead of a heart attack.

There are also snakes including cobras, and I have heard anecdotal evidence of a hiker being chased by a very large python. There may also be some not-so-nice humans too, including desperate illegal immigrants living off the land.

I think it can be assumed that every poster on this thread hopes for the best for Captain Morrissey; if they were not they would certainly would be 'weirdos'. It just doesn't have to be thrashed to death by the self-righteous and and the religious who only waste bandwidth.

Last edited by Captain Dart; 10th Aug 2010 at 07:56.