PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions II
View Single Post
Old 9th Aug 2010, 15:19
johnoWhiskyX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From Hector Vector
"There is not much point taking the subs off of members if they are out to do as much damage as possible to the organisation. Once they have been identified, then chuck them out. In the past there has not been enough discipline, with some crew ignoring agreements selfishly to do their own thing, to the detriment of the majority.

Fortunately there is now a receptacle for such characters....it is called the PCCC"

My Version

"There is not much point paying someone if they are out to do as much damage as possible to the organisation. Once they have been identified, then chuck them out. In the past there has not been enough discipline, with some crew ignoring reasonable requests to selfishly to do their own thing, to the detriment of the majority.

Fortunately there is now a receptacle for such characters....it is called the job centre"

I am surprsied that the "outing!" has only just caught peoples attention. What i am more surprised at is the lack of action from Unite or the lack of a Unite member being disgusted enough to formally complain to unite.
What DH has done is nothing more than discrimination, harrasment and bullying. Unite imho should immediately call for DH to resign and new elections held or face immediate disenfranchisement (is that a word?)

I had to rush off and see if Unison (My union) were partnered with Unite because for a Union who is ostensibly their to protect it's members to do this to one of them isn't something i want to be part of or associated with.