PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe Terms and Conditions
View Single Post
Old 9th Aug 2010, 15:03
JB007

PPRuNe Secret Agent!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Big Reality Check Required For Some...

Or maybe someone who's worked elsewhere and what FlyBe has to offer works for him/her?!?

If all of the guys moaning on here about FlyBe's T&C's are on their first job, which I know some are, then you are not qualified to moan. What exactly were you expecting? It's a starter airline, Mr French knows exactly what the score is as does the owner of Loganair when I started, there are 1000's of guys and gals waiting in the wings (pardon the pun) to take your seat if you don't want it!

They've given you your first run on the ladder, some excellent time in your logbook on a good type and a stable job through a serious industry downturn - now if you want some good T&C's, move onto the jets, just as Mr French is expecting you to do (more than likely, as per his business model) and just like we all have done before you, we were all where you are now - get a couple of thousand hours of jet time under your belt, then compare your lifestyle or whatever is important to you...and then you are qualified to moan!

And those that think the CAA are worried about FlyBe's experience levels are those that have just hit the big ego stage about having a few years on a turbo-prop! If it keeps FlyBe flying - the CAA will back them 100% for protecting it's business...their Ops Inspector had to start somewhere too!!!

Right, the all you can eat buffet is about to kick off - where's my Alan Partridge 9" plate...

Cheers
JB