PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Employment - threads merged - all you need to know
Old 9th Aug 2010, 14:33
unergokhan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
housing allowance and rosters 320 and interview

Hi guyz hope to join the team on 3rd of Oct was wondering if youz could give me some feedback on some of the stuff please.

1.Planning to buy a house. Looking around now seems pretty expansive for a 2 bedroom flat compared to İstanbul. Alreem island seems nice though.Will it be far to airport you reckon?? What will the company give for the housing allowance monthly it wasnt stated on the contract clearly. And will i get the settling in allowance as well for joining?????

2.I am not gonna ask hows life on 320 i am all used to all that.We do that tough flying here as well no complains but if you could please tell me the layovers for our fleet and how long we stay.

3.And the flying hours. When is the peak season and on avarage how much you fly.
Thank you very very much and see youz soon.

P.S= For does going for the interview
Day1= a.english test fill in the blanks 30 qbank not enough time had people with first language english fail,b.tech quiz 50 qbank multiple choice study Ace and Jeppsen intro dont come without studying you will fail not easy, c. group exc. was divided in to two groups and case study and assumptions on who should get fired from out of 6 basic CRM within the group,d.and finally the interview with 2 340 cpts and a lady from the HR department really nice and professional people asking qs about the aircraft and general aviaton stuff. I had what was approach ban cat 123 mins and loss of breaking and some tough crm decision making questions.
They tell you straight away if you go to sim the next day or home.

Day2= the sim basic 320 stuff first exc was the visual circut they make you a go around and then eng failure and second manuall flying e.o. No A/P no A/T no F.D. raw data ils with one dot limits and u get 2 tries. Try to land.

Day3 = Basic Medical
GOOD LUCK