PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 9th Aug 2010, 10:30
Callsign Kilo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Highjet

Go back and stick your head down the toilet. Because Im pretty positive that's where it has been prior to joining Ryanair. If you can't make it work for you, don't do it in the first place. That's what I tell everybody. Everyone, and I mean everyone, is made very aware of what can happen before they join. There is enough guys in a similar position out there now, and there is enough genuine information circulating to inform you before you make a choice. Basing, costs, commuting, rates of pay....you go on like it was one big surprise. Maybe you will act as a reference to all the other dreamers that think this place owes them something...and some of your facts and figures are grossly exaggerated or else you have just messed up.

My advice would be get your head down and stop complaining. I've been here for over two years. I'm still not at my first choice base. Yet I am making more than whats required for a decent lifestyle along with being able to support my family. If you aren't and you can't see it ever happening for you then leave because no one is going to sympathise. It's a take it or leave it kind of place.

Blackred

You scowl this site looking for the opportunity to add your 'I hate Ryanair' stories. Plenty of - a mate in Ryanair said, my mate who flies for Ryanair told me....fantastic!