PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NJE calling back pilots?
View Single Post
Old 9th Aug 2010, 05:35
CL300

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
At least one is an experienced negociator in the airline Industry.

Fortunately, as legal fees are concerned, Skyshare has the back up of one of the most experienced player in the industry, for a fee that would not hurt anyone, except the other side if they knew it..LoL

My feelings are mixed upon the fact that SEA is going UK union within days now. I would have hoped that the management would have recognize the association at once instead of playing the time game. At the end of the day, even if SEA has to go the long way round ( it has the power, commitment, number of adherents, etc..), it will be the Netjets Europe Flight Crew union and bargaining partner.

I believe that was a written story, that had numerous false starts on the last 10 years, but now it is launched.

But nobody is blind, like NB was saying ( but with a biaised view); IF Netjets needs to adjust again the number of crews; this will be done with or without the union. The easiest path of communication is of course to hold the Association responsible for it, even if its existence is nowhere related to such an event. No union ever had stopped lay-offs, merely negociated opt-outs or some perks.

Let us hope that the situation will stay as it is today, or even better improve during the second half; and see what will happen in October...

Only people whom are not trying are not failing..