PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fed up with this career
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2010, 22:10
MagicTiger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cabinready - you are 34 years, have 3500 TT - and you are moaning like a baby! Sorry - but you know there people who would give their arm and their leg to be in your position!
Cabinready, not being offensive - so please don't misunderstand me, but you will be in pole position of many when the good days does come back soon!
Now if you are so unhappy with what you are doing and your prospects there are things you can do.
Talk to your boss.
Quit - there are jobs at Tesco, Mcdonalds and ASDA.
Go back to school and change career.
Apply with other companies, at least with your TT you will be considered by other companies/airlines.

The P2F - is not with the majority of airlines, maybe TR paid by the pilot will become the future with all - still I guess this depends on supply and demand.

Sometimes one does not appreciate what one has until one no longer have it!

I am curious, this "terrible job" you have, how many years have you been doing that job?

Your frustration is less than new CPL's, who can't even get a FI job at the moment, because the market is saturated. I would be happy to swap your log book with mine, even if it meant I now for a while would be unemployed! Who wouldn't?