PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe Terms and Conditions
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2010, 20:18
Caractacus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And your's the left-wing thinking that has left our nation in such a mess. Now perhaps we can stop making personal remarks and respect the fact that others have a different opinion.
DrumMachine, if I may so so you are the epitome of the modern sheople like employee. You believe everything your employer says and all will be green in the garden.

It is you who are 'left wing' because you are a happy to sit there and be told what the deal is! I am also ex RAF and left before the downturn in the early 1990's. One thing I learned very quickly in the civvy world is that if you don't stick up for yourself then the company will take advantage of you.

Over the years the airline pilots salary failed to keep up with RPI and. as a result, the profession has been downgraded to little more than that of a London Tube Driver - starting salary is just over £40,000 - and that is purely because pilots are too thick to realise that collective action works!

The only way to keep T&C's in line with other jobs is to join the union and adopt a common cause.