PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe Terms and Conditions
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2010, 13:42
Tinytim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It never ceases to amaze me what a dumb lot pilots are for a supposedly intelligent bunch of people.

When those of us who were in BA (Dis!)Connect saw Jim French marching over the horizon with his scarce concealed contempt for pilots and indeed Balpa and any form of collective negotiation mechanism those of us who could...got the hell out. It seems were were right...
I have never looked back and in a perverse way I guess I am grateful to the bearded one for needling me out of my comfort zone. The same is true of all my former colleagues who ran as far and fast as they could and in most cases
are infinitely better off than had we stayed at Flybe.

It is quite obvious from the posters in this forum that nothing has changed
and that the efficient Flybe mechanism is extracting the very last ounce of flesh from its pathetically compliant workforce and giving bare minimum in return.
The answer is very simple .......as indeed it always has been. Support your company council, elect articulate representatives and understand that collectively through a strongly supported council within Balpa you can make a bad airline (to work for ) a good one.
Otherwise nothing will change.