PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe Terms and Conditions
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2010, 10:15
keepongoing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Funnywhatyouforget

I like many of you can only too clearly recollect the joy at having been offered my first flying job with Flybe, and I have to say that that joy has stayed (apart from the odd hiccup!) with me throughout my time with them. No they don't pay the best (but who else has been offered a pay rise this year), no they don't have the best T & C's (they are trying to improve these in a very difficult financial period) but in a fairly short time I have flown both types, gained my command and had fantastic fun with a tremendous group of people...I don't believe I could have done that with any other airline in the UK. Now its time to move on, but not with any bad feeling towards what I consider to be as well managed, ambitious and employee orientated airline in not just the UK, but the World. I fully anticipate the deluge of clever, witty put downs to this view which will no doubt follow....but try and recollect your own joy at the initial offer of a job with Flybe and consider if you have achieved what you expected to....I think most of you will have. The grass is always greener (except in some parts of the World!) etc., and if you can't settle for that then move on and find out for yourself!