PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Single-Pilot-Ops
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2010, 04:18
NuName

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As a mark of just how bored I am at 05:00 on a Sunday morning I will take the trouble to address johns7022. I am not convinced that I am not conversing with a retarded 6 year old but what the hell. The USA joined the fight in 1941, 16 months after it started and only then because of Pearl. The manufacturing you speak of occurs at the behest of the USA in other countries to the detriment of the indigenous population. The manufacturing you think you remember was an importation into the USA from Europe, which by the way, is where most of you originated from in the first place except for the indigenous (pardon the second use)population that have suffered greatly. Dont feel too bad, Britain done much the same thing, after all, your ability to pontificate to such an extent proves it. As I kneel to your greatness I wonder if being a Captain on a multi crew aircaft is more, or less, demanding when training a inexperienced, but good and concientious and humble pilot.

Footnote: I love the USA and its people, its a shame we all have to suffer the indignity of people such as "jons7022" to the extent that even his own countrymen feel the need to distance themselves from him.