PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fed up with this career
View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2010, 16:19
Wingtip66

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, guys that is nice to here all the bla bla bla about flying...but what has happend the last past 10 years all the low costs airlines have really made a pilot life worser then it was before and our reputation went down...who does not see this is either blind or on cloud No.7 with pink sunglases.
Flying this or that airplane does not matter it is yourself that matters and you are the one who makes decısıons for your lıfe inclouding to I wanna fly Jar 25 Jets or say on smaller ones....Guys I can tell you I have also seen bad and very bad days and even days were I said that all this is not worth...but after a short period I came over it and could motivate myself to make even a bigger step forward.
That is what counts gentlemen and that is what big airlines want to see in a character of yours.
I am also close to tears when I talk to my small son on Skype, because Daddy ıs workıng far away from home, but who else brıngs ın a shıtload of money to support them at home.....well there are good thıngs and bad thıngs...but you fınd them in every other job as well and still do we have a great job.....be crıtıcal to your job and have a lıfe....flying is not everythıng !

Happy Landıngs to all of you!!

Wıngtıp66