PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 7th Aug 2010, 16:07
MrBunker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hector Vector
There is no sympathy for the Temps from Mainline crew. They have tried to mob us out of our jobs and now they are rewarded by a ruthless management. They were good enough to get Willie through a strike, but not good enough to earn only £11,000 a year plus £2.40. I think BA have done crew like PTC a favour. Go find yourselves a better job outside of the aviation industry. There is no future in BA anymore, no promotion, no pension, no job security, BA has become a pariah employer.

Perhaps the Temps can have a bit of empathy for what it is like to be on the receiving end of this current LT in BA.
Our jobs? Didn't you refer to your wife as the BA cabin crew member in your initial postings? Either I'm misreading your autobiography such as it exists on here or your cover story is slipping.

Pariah employer? Hmm, well time will tell I guess when MF recruitment gets into full swing. If your assertion is correct then we won't be able to get the staff. Of course, if we do, then you may just have to reassess your position on that one.

MrB