PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Borghetti Swoops
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2010, 09:00
Cactusjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
virginexcess,
There is a similarly slanted article in the back of Australian Aviation. I think the Journos might need to get out from behind their desks and find a source who doesn't live in the village.
Happy days as far as i am concerned. Roll on the machete.
Glad to hear yet another 'Frontliner' happy to see JB shuffling the deck ! Perhaps the timing is ripe for a Morgan Gallop poll (Managers not included) on the following questions ;
1) Are you a current employee who is happy at DJ ?
2) Are you happy to see Massimo wielding the axe and disposing of the deadwood and suckholes ?
3) Do you feel the remaining members of the management team (prior to JB`s appointment) should be 'put out to pasture' ?
4) Do you like the colours at the funky Village or would you like to see more added ?

Bunglerat,
Poor, hard-done-by management and their sob stories about the Borg cutting a swathe through their ranks are much tastier.
It is certainly tasty watching this take place. There is little in life more satisfying than watching a protected aviation species becoming rapidly extinct.

I hope that once JB`s cleansing is finally finished the 'real workers' can have a party to celebrate the coming of a new era. Maybe it will even be an era free from nepotism, free from lies about rewards and broken promises, an era where a brown tongue gets you nowhere and actual loyalty and hard work reaps promotion and reward, an era where the stench of excess management is removed and a clean lean structure is implemented, an era where suckholes,backstabbers and greedy grubs are removed once for all...Amen.