PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - Wannabes & Recruitment IV
Old 5th Aug 2010, 16:12
blue____

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If they offer you a course, and have contacted your old referees already, i would guess they would now contact your new ones, if any...

Wait until they offer you a course and then you can call them, talk to the relevant department and get an answer...

If you are still waiting to hear from them, be patient...

I am sure you will hear from them soon. They are now recruiting for csms, which themselves, will recruit the future talent and main crew for the new fleet.

I have flown with a few people who came back, after finishing a temporary contract a couple of years ago. It is not sure if they would transfer to the new fleet, but I guess they will be asked to, as they are already working with new terms and conditions.

If you have not had any temporary contract with ba already, then I assume they will contact you for the new fleet straight away, unless a further strike action goes ahead and in that case they may need a few temps again.

I wish I had more solid facts, but at the moment everything is a bit vague...The only thing that is for sure, is that the new fleet is going to happen, so all of you in the hold pool, would be invited to join. What i would suggest for those of you with experience, is to advise ba when they contact you, that you would be interested to join as "future talent crew". It sounds exciting as within a year, you could be a csm. During this year, you will be taking long haul flights in charge and do on line training for your future position.

Good luck and be patient... See you online!