PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New UK Flight Operations Officer / Flight Dispatcher Training Course
Old 5th Aug 2010, 15:13
Epsilon minus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Right - couple of points here.
Sorry that you are so easily bruised but SITA have a long history of being very expensive. As for being ill informed I think this comment inappropriate.
My experience of business relationships with SITA has not been one that would incline me towards future business dealings, your comments have served to reinforce my belief. This does not imply that SITA customer support has been poor, on the contrary.
Apart from Bristol GS (and they are no longer providers) I know of no other training organisation offering a distance learning course for the ICAO 7192 D3 syllabus, therefore if SITA goes ahead you will enjoy a monopoly. I believe this to be unhealthy and as a potential customer I would prefer that there be a competitor or competitors to SITA.
This is not intended to cause you any offence but is merely an observation of my past experiences. I hope that, in the future, you can allay my reticence and I wish you all well.
Regards.
EM