PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cheapest Hoar in Hong Kong
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2010, 02:36
The Management

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The DFO would still wishes to terminate some contracts. There are some on the so-called hit list that did not get terminated and he has pushed this agenda the last couple of years only to be thwarted by legal advice.
I can see that some of you were missed and we know who you are. We are just waiting for the correct time and to validate your termination. If you mess up, you are gone. The next DFO will follow up on the previous DFO’s work and has been briefed.

Some of us in Management believe the pilots have no positive contribution to The CPG i.e. the most recent JFK incident, which almost ended up being fatal. There are absolutely no positive contributions from pilots at The CPG but unfortunely they are a necessary evil.

The very few that do not help are the minority and we have you all picked out for termination. It is only a matter of time.

You will not interrupt Our Superior Management Skills to produce profit for The CPG. You are too few. We will bring the pilot group in line. Some will lose their career for trying to be morally correct.

To My Bonus
The Management