PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2010, 18:06
ClaretDave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It must be wonderful to have the time available to read through 6000+ posts in order to find the neccessary information you need. I don't know if orangoats comments were aimed in any way at my previous posts. Either way I think it would be reasonable of him/her to realise that information posted in February 2009 (18 months ago) is likely to be considerably less accurate than information posted in the immediate past. Exams and assessments may change over time deeming much of the previous information irrelevant to new candidates.

"It amazes me that through 300+ page and 6000 posts, about 80% represent the following question (in different variations of course) : How should I prepare for S1? Statistically withough failing those that ask do fail."

Well it amazes me that as well as having the time to read over 6000 posts, orangoat has had the time to analyse the percentage asking for help on S1 but also that he/she has the 'insider' knowledge to confirm that those that ask for help will, as a result, fail!

I must admit that maybe my experience on S1 substantiates orangoats statistics in that I passed it before I had discovered this site.

"Please keep this forum interesting and informative for the sake of others."

Well in that case please don't contribute to a thread unless you have something constructive to contribute