PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions II
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2010, 09:10
Diplome

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SafetyConcern:

With all due respect the issue of price-fixing has nothing to do with this dispute.

Again, I don't believe you will find a member of this forum who does not believe that BASSA has a "right" to strike. However, BA, its employees and the flying public have a right to disagree with BASSA's actions and to support BA in its battle against this rather disagreeable group of individuals intent on inflicting as much damage as possible on the airline.

Moral high ground has nothing to do with it...though it is hardly owned by BASSA in this instance.

Lotpax:

Your insinuation that I may be BA PR carries as much weight as SafetyConcerns accusation on another thread that someone who was expressing a differing view was a "management stooge".

http://www.pprune.org/terms-endearme...scussions.html

More than happy to engage in a debate regarding issues and I don't care if you're a Union rep., etc.. Facts are facts.

RTR: I agree regarding Mr. Holley's communications. They are starting to read like the "fill" you see in a young student's report as he tries desperately to reach the 500 word minimum required by his instructor. Lots of words, very little substance.