PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 225 sqdn sarawak 1965
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2010, 22:18
welshy43

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel more info

Hi,,sorry not to reply to anyone ive been very busy but crikey guys thanks so much for all your info.Just been talking to my mum, Paul evans's sister, about what you guys have said and she is eternally grateful,thanks.Further more she remembers that the Galbraith family went to the funeral over there but my grandmother would not go or let my grandfather.Tradegy makes you think irrationally i guess.my mum remembers seing a photo of Paul with some others in a street called Boogie St, does anyone recall this?.Paul was in Traffic Control over there.Mum remembers the mechanic losing a rank.Its funny im 43 and found out more about my uncle in 2 weeks than all my life.My Nana even mentioned"they never brought him home did they", totally out of the blue yesterday and we've never mentioned a word, probably heard on the radio about iraq etc.Again thanks so much , keep writing,oh mum also mentioned about a local guy who apparently was a pilot,(maybe), went looking for Pauls helicoptor but when mum asked him he wouldnt talk about it, he died years ago his name was Tony Varey, just so happens his daughter was in my house 4 days ago looking at my puppies for sale and is my partners best buddy, SMALL WORLD http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/sr...ns/mpangel.gif