PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fed up with this career
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2010, 20:50
silvercare

You could go in a third world country and talk to children used to make manual works about your problems. I would pay to watch you while you explain you are paid peanuts to fly a jet. I think they would not sleep during the night. I am sure they will be really simpatethic about your poor life and they will give their 4 $ months salary to cheer you up.

I do currently earn now more than double what I use to as an tp first officer, however if you ask me if am happy then the answer is no, after two years away from flying I am considering every option to get back into it.
Old boring staff. Whatever I do makes me dream about flying... There is not such a thing like a cockpit sight... bla,bla,bla.

Sometime I think O'Leary is right. Sometime I believe he won. We are really a group of sadic, mindless and obsessed people. A kind of Tiger Woods but instead of sex, we are obsessed about flying. Get a life people, flying is nice but just inside a certain limits otherwise if you think so who could blame those 200 hrs prostitutes ? They are doing whatever to fly, as well as you. Both of you are the end on the same obsessive page.