PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Look at what BA are up to....
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2010, 10:23
aaaabbbbcccc1111

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As a customer, when you say you are flying BA, it is still met with approval by your peers, that you are flying with the best. Professionally as an Air Traffic Controller, BA pilots are great to work with. I am flying with BA long haul on Thursday after flying with Virgin last year. I have got to say, I will be flying with Virgin next time. I cannot believe that BA would stoop so low as to charge to book a seat. As a family of 4, it will cost me £80, and it is less to do with the money, but more to do with principle, that I will not pay this ridiculous charge. It feels like I am traveling with Ryanair. I have been allocated seats as I have a child, well 2 actually but one is over 12, but we are not all in the same row, so I will have to wake up early from my nightshift, to check in and try and change my seats. I actually work the flight I am going on every day, and usually met with the question, "any chance of this and that " and if I can I accommodate. I just phoned BA and asked any chance of moving one seat so we are in the same row and it is an inconvenience to check in tomorrow, and they said I would have to pay this silly charge. (and I didn't name drop, I just asked as a favour to a customer who has spent over £2000 for a flight)

Last edited by aaaabbbbcccc1111; 3rd Aug 2010 at 11:24.