Thread: jet airways
View Single Post
Old 2nd Aug 2010, 21:01
pilot2612

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@on the ils @shanx @

firstly...
@on the ils
yeah bro.. seriously hoping they evaluate properly. good luck bro..
no news on the result date.
the invigilator we had is from jet licensing chennai and he told us tht the total number is 2500 and mentioned tht less than 10% will be selected for the 1st round. and finally about 40 in 2 batches. thts wat he said. again.. im not sure how far is his info accurate or he has also heard rumours!!

chennai turn out was 200 or so.. although there were 9 NINE people missing in my room of 50!!!!!

@shanx
dude... i still dun get your point bout ppl with "jugaad" not mentioning tht they went thru it... i mean wat made you point tht known fact????
i was jsut wondering y there were empty seats???
YOU PAID OR NOT... YOU WILL STILL WANNA SIT FOR IT NA?? you wnt pay for it and not go!!!

Also.. i truly agree dude...why 2 photographs!!!
Y pencil?? chennai they asked me to mark with pencil in the middle of my 2nd paper.
here.. they did ask us to show tem our CPL with the letter and they did cross check the names and the photograph since we were standing right infront of them!!
I UNFORTUNATELY also AGREE to your rough calculations on the paper checking part!! i doubt they would go thru all the papers.. but again... like ON THE ILS mentioned... lets hope!
DUDe!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?? did ppl actually not turn up after the break??? HOLY ****ES!

any other news/updates???

THERE WERE 3 CENTERS IN TOTAL. NO KOLKATA.