PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 2nd Aug 2010, 11:37
HiFlyer14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I used to think that CC who say they are staying in BASSA just to vote and once its all solved, they will leave, had a very good view. Now i am not too sure as they may loose the right to take the current offer from BA, whilst due to the strong number of militants and fractured leadership, their vote will not really change anything. What do others think ?
Unless you are a striker, who has lost staff travel and are determined to see this through to the gruesome end (ergo Miss M, Duggie, et al), you should NOT be in the union anymore.

Any one who still is is simply funding this futile cause and subsidising those who gets commission on every member. It dismays me that many cabin crew still pay their membership fees to this disgraceful bunch, who can do nothing but produce one faux pas after another.

If you came to work during the strike you are serving no useful purpose paying your membership fees to Unite. Do you think they will help you if you had, say an EG300 meeting to attend? Resign now.

Oh, and while you're at it, join the Professional Cabin Crew Council at www.mypccc.co.uk