PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 2nd Aug 2010, 10:52
clairey fairy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
starting the process....AGAIN!

I applied for NATS about 18 months ago and failed on the personality questionnaire which left me gutted, as it does to everyone else. you find yourself asking....how can my personality fail me? as far as the stage one tests went, i really dont think I could of did anymore than i did...learnt everything they sent my way and i feel they went well.

the time has come that im thinking of applying again however need to make sure that i am prepared for absolutely everything, including the personality questionnaire. this seems although it could be a hurdle again as not only am i now terrified of it as thats what failed me last time, im going to be sub conciously answering what i think they want to hear which obviously i need to avoid doing!

I would appreciate any help or advice on this part of it. im going to prepare for a month or two then apply again and hopefully will manage to be successful this time.

this thread helped me SO much so for any first timers, i would recommend a good read of this thread start to finish and take note!

Claire x