PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Thomas Cook cadet scheme
View Single Post
Old 2nd Aug 2010, 09:11
chromeo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are a lot of you still waiting to hear back

i work in thomascook and im getting more and more frustrated with the no replies now

sent an email on the 26th, and she read the email this morning and AGAIN decided not to reply

now im not trying to sound superior to all of you... but as im internal and work in the company i wudnt of expecte to be ignored 3 times now.

i got the stage 2 questions when i was on holiday, i sent an email straight back off my phone asking if i could complete them on my return, received no response, sent another email...no response...sent my answers back and said is this still ok...no reply...sent an email asking for an update...no reply!

argh!

If i was internal, i would have shown my communication skills and picked up the phone, not added to the backlog of mail the admin team are no doubt inundated with... Just because someone opened the mail, does not mean an immediate response is required, in fact the reason your mail was probably opened is because it looked like an internal communication and perhaps part of BAU.

You have likely been moved to an appropriate folder and will be dealt with according to the order of priority, thats what I would have done anyway.