PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Report on Ministerial Direction
View Single Post
Old 2nd Aug 2010, 04:17
Jabawocky

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Leadsled....Dick et al,

Yes its midnight here...........and yes in the USA and frequently asking for the opinions of RPT/Charter pilots such as folk from the like of NetJets etc...........

And after all the BS on pprune over the years I am now convinced more than ever that the NAStro's are really barking up the wrong tree with idealistic BS with a system not designed to cope ith it.

So Leadie and co..........lets do it. Radar to the ground and CLASS C minimum to places like.......... Launie, Hobart, Albury, Ballina, Coffs, Rocky, Mackay, Hamilyon Island, Mt ISa, Alice.....ohh and those other WA places!

And don't bother with the usual BS.........I explained these concepts to the locals over here, and they rolled their eyes and laughed then pulled out their sectionals and explained.....and gave them to me to take home! Aprt from a few small ports in the Rocky's where radar is impossible most of what you guys talk about does not seem to exist, and as for places like Mt ISa and Ballina with B737/a320......forget it!

I hope that ARFOR gets off his ass and reads this....whoever he is will be keen to hear this.