PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - jet airways
Thread: jet airways
View Single Post
Old 2nd Aug 2010, 02:32
shanx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Regarding the VACANT SEATS in some of the exam halls ...

Now, a lot of people have outright refuted what alphabravovharlie1 has written a few posts back (about HR taking money for giving out roll numbers),

Well, look at it this way.

If you or for that matter anyone else had paid up money to get a call letter, will you be frank and admit it in this forum or in front of others ?
(Im guessing a big hell NO !)

Of course not ! If I paid and passed DGCA exams, paid and got RT licence, paid and got a job or used other contacts or "JUGAD" will I go about telling others how I actually got my things done ???
Will I actually go and tell everyone that alphabravocharlie and few others are absolutely right and that what they said is gospel !??

NEVER !
I will just be politically correct and tell others that I passed exams by studying all night long and sleeping for an average of 2 hours daily, and that it was hard work and dedication which got me the job or RT licence or anything !

Thats about as honest as I can get.
We live in a f#cking politically correct so called "professional" world.

Just because you, me or a few of our friends got call letters just by sending across our CVs to the email of jet airways, DOES NOT MEAN, everyone got it done the same way.

or .. the other way round...

just because me and a few other candidates got call letters by paying money to HR people, DOES NOT MEAN, we would be foolish enough to tell the whole world that we paid and got things done.