PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - jet airways
Thread: jet airways
View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2010, 18:11
sierra_november

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ jimmygill
"If one's dad is DGCA, JDGCA, DDGCA, CXO at 9W, It won't be hard to get that car. Trust me its blatant over here. And if one's dad were Praful Patel, it would have been the CRJ or ATR from 9W and of course with whisky on board, it will take one directly from Gondia and airdrop in Delhi."

All I can do is laugh at the above comments. If one's dad is DGCA,JDGCA, DDGCA, CXO at 9W would he need to take the written test ????

Aren't you contradicting yourself here ?? you say that corruption and malpractice are rampant in our aviation industry (to which I completely agree) and then you say that the son of JDGCA, DDGCA, CXO at 9W would still have to give the written test albeit he will be treated like royalty....

Till not long ago we kept hearing of agents who get those who are willing to pay up a big amount inducted in an airline, without the candidate having to take any kind of written test with the airline, but according to you the sons of the above mentioned people would still need to take the written test.

better get out of your creche before you write stuff similar to what you've written .