PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cheapest Hoar in Hong Kong
View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2010, 16:42
RugbyRugby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cheapest Hoar in Hong Kong

The Cheapest Hoar (and i'm not talking about an icing type) in Hong Kong....

When Company calls you on a G day, it is because you are the lowest cost option available. You are not Superman saving the operation, you are not 'helping' them out in return for future gains. You are the lowest cost option to complete their task.

When everyone on 'G's, and O's' is unavailable, the duty passes to the rightful crew who are on reserve. On reserve meaning 'expensive'.

I've heard it all, "oh i answered before i saw the number', 'oh, i hit answer as the phone was being pulled out of my pocket', 'oh, i was half asleep and failed to check', 'oh, i didn't know what to say to Crew Control'..... all bollocks...

Pass on being 'contact-able', have a pre thought reply in case you 'mistakenly' answer your phone.

Leave the cheap hoar-ing in the dark parts of the city, send the duty to the crew members who are scheduled to cover it in the first place.

Even helping out once, is a massive help. 2700+ extra work days for near zero cost. Every time you help, you are hurting yourself in the long run...

Zero tolerance....... Dont be a cheap Hoar....