PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UAE regulator to suspend BlackBerry services from October 11
Old 1st Aug 2010, 14:36
kotakota

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Of course we know that nothing is safe out here , we live in a paranoid society , a low self -esteem society , an historically suspicious , xenephobic people , who cannot live up to the 'morally' superior ideals that they think they aspire to themselves. It is down to the fact that cannot 'grow up ' and trust ANYBODY because they do not trust their own instincts. I have never had the experience before of working for people who behave so immaturely.Its a long story personal wise , but I left my boarding school in 1968 , and have spent 40 years dealing with adults , and then I came here .
I thought my 2nd chidhood was supposed to kick in as I became gaga , but no , I have ended up working for a bunch of muppets who have taken me back to school days ,bullying etc , and not having the guts to turn up behind the bike sheds to sort it out .Pathetic .
Not long now , I shall rearrange my deckchair on the Titanic and take to the lifeboat , while the muppets say 'Iceberg , what Iceberg ? '
Anyway , back to the subject , I was very naive but now know that they ARE monitoring every call/email etc - AIR PARANOID. Tossers.