PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - French licence conversion to CAA UK
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2010, 18:38
flame_bringer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MATMAX
I think you better choose your words carefully before posting in forums, an engineer is not just a machines fixer, there's much more to it than that, an engineer must be tolerant,understanding,respectful and helpfull, you might meet the technical criteria yet as per your above posts you have none of the attitude requirments of an engineer.
You like to flaunt about your skill's at wire locking or the type rates that you possess, But you also expose a huge deficiency in yourself when you speak with this attitude to people.
If you find any inadequacy in your apprentices why not advise them, Teach them and be tolerant with them, If you want to build a good reputation to french EASA license holder's first thing you should consider is training the apprentices the best way possible seeing as they will resemble your country one day when they work abroad.
I'll tell you what, I ran into many engineers with the same behaviour as yours as i'm an apprentice myself and I had to tolerate all sorts of aggravations coming off those engineer's that think they're the best and cannot withstand the sight of apprentices, And I must tell you its not just apprentices that cannot stand them, Even the managment and thier co-workers they're abominated everywhere, And many of them ultimately resigned because they wouldn't get by wherever they go due to this attitude, It's no good to be concieted and looking down at new people just because you think ''you made it in your career'' not just in aviation but in every other profession,Those people whom you're ''Wasting your time with'' are the outlook of your country, and like spanners said respect is earned not given, Always treat people the way you expect them to treat you.
No wonder everyone reprimands you here I think you better step back and think twice before you post your replies.

Last edited by flame_bringer; 1st Aug 2010 at 01:13.