PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair exodus, what is the plan?
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2010, 21:14
Callsign Kilo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jeez Bokkenrijder you really are Captain Self Righteous! People like you give me a sore head. One minute you are telling all us lo-co boys and girls that we are spineless sell outs and those of us who dare try something different are cowards who aren't prepared to stick around and improve our lot! Is that what you did when you left Ezy for your top European airline then? And don't retract and say you left for a fantastic lifestyle and hard fought terms and conditions. And even if you did, you probably did little to achieve them - you inherited them!

To be quite honest you know nothing about FR. It amounts to what you perceive. The same way that you perceive EK is a nasty little outfit which comes no where near your ivory tower legacy carrier. Just because you talk to a few crew members down route doesn't give you the whole picture. I too have heard that it isn't all what it is cracked up to be, however; like Monarch Man, I have met many who are extremely content. Same with guys in both Ryanair and EasyJet. However because you believe it to be crap, then its crap; and that's it! I think it is a noble trait to sometimes show an open mind. Maybe showing an objective opinion, rather than berating everyone with your holier
than thou speech might be more helpful.

Remember that the industry that we work in is extremely fickle. It's wonderful bragging that you will take your moral high ground by exclaiming that you will never work for the likes of FR or EK. I know quite a number who have said exactly the same thing. Guess what happened.....