• genuine cabin crew from both sides of the divide
  • genuine airline personnel from both sides of the divide
  • genuine SLF
  • anonymous Bassa and Unite reps
  • anonymous BA managers
  • anonymous legally trained individuals
  • back room lawyers
  • and others
For what its worth I think Safety Concerns could be employed by O. H. Parsons and Col White could well be a BA manager
Close, but no cigar. I do fall into at least three of your categories though.
The thing that people should not lose sight of is that we are talking about two union branches. A lot of emphasis has been made of BASSA, but the other wing of Unite - CC89 - has been remarkably silent. I do wonder whether the apparent friction between the leaders of Unite, Messrs Woodley and Simpson has a bearing on the matter as well. It is a matter of public record (well actually Executive Council minutes to be precise) that Tony Woodley stated that he was unhappy that Derek failed to turn up for an Executive Council meeting on June 4th - although he had been at the previous day's session. This was as the BA strike was in its final days. FWIW Simpson is Amicus and hence has CC89 under his wing, Woodley is TGWU and has the delight of handling BASSA. I do wonder whether Simpson's tweeting was because he knew how his members were likely to jump and was offering no support to Woodley in bringing BASSA to heel. Does anyone have a clue how many cabin crew are in CC89 ?