PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment VII
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2010, 19:00
kandy_girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi guys after a week of healing from my rejection i can start to tell you what happened, i had my final interview on the the 15th of june in london i got through to the finals thinking that i would probably get kicked out first round but it was my lucky day and i got to experience how it was, my application was under review and a week after that it changed to approval in progress, i had approval in progress for four weeks and then last week thursday i logged into my account and where my status use to say approval it had changed to not succesful.

So therefore i was heartbroken but i got over it because in the end even if you do pass your final its up to the big boss man who he wants and obviously i wasn't one of them but its ok because in life everyone has a different path to take and obviously emirates wasn't mine, so i just want to give advice to all those who have the approval in progress status don't get your hopes up untill it changes to 'your recruitment co-ordinator will contact you' because when my status changed to approval a lot of people told me that i got in..... and that kinda got my hopes up a bit to much so i really hope that no one goes through what i went through and you guys get in

i got my fingers crossed for all of you guys and i hope your dream comes true. good luck and i'll keep you guys posted for my future endeavors.