PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pitch Black
Thread: Pitch Black
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2010, 18:46
Flogged Horse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I did hear it. I was behind you.

"I'll argue the toss & tell them a flogged horse told me I shouldn't be doing it. Shall I?" Remind me where I told you not to comply with ATC instructions again?

"What was your estimate of the lateral separation? Just asking..."... 2.3NM min but what would I know??

I'm not saying the flow is perfect but if XX (note double figures) of jets can recover in the time it takes you to fly a full 29ILS then I'm just saying maybe there is a way through your upper echelons that you could request more of a practical pattern entry for your ops. I'm not throwing spears at what you do at all!! I understand that you're not going to throw it onto final at full cooker. I'm just saying that before you start kicking and screaming about a breakdown of separation (less than a mile is total BS), you might consider to attempt trying to break the norm that lies between you and DN ATC.

Again, not a personal attack but lets leave the sensational claims to the lurking media that seem to lie round these traps shall we?

Last edited by Flogged Horse; 30th Jul 2010 at 19:36.