Está servira para distraerle.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'Time for some harmless speculation.
On this forum and the other one I suspect we have:

* genuine airline personnel from both sides of the divide
* genuine SLF
* anonymous legally trained individuals
* back room lawyers'

This whole BA business is not of great significance any more. I think the matter has to some degree become a devilish if silently gleeful speculation as to the fire and brimstone awaiting members of BASSA and their leaders. I have a sneaky suspicion that more people wish them ill than applaud either their actions or their moralities. No doubt the same could be said by some of the BA board and Mr Walsh but no one much these days is speculating sensibly on his demise. One hopes he is in rather better shape than was secretly John Smith. Therefore I think it is reasonable to conclude that some read these pages in anticipatory delight of the sufferings to come and that others read the paper mill in some trepidation as to what others might suggest could come.
Anyway I'll confess to being or having been all four of the above strata of Illuminati at one time or another and of course I adore genuine cabin crew. But you'd have to ask my lawyer for my definition of genuine when it comes to cabin crew and I might just have to put a disclaimer on that anyway.

Last edited by cavortingcheetah; 30th Jul 2010 at 17:54.