PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Payday at Arik Air
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2010, 05:12
sunset_contrails_10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Naija Ninja

Maybe you could come and work in our country. Try your luck at Mesa, or Trans States, or Pinnacle, or Colgan, or PSA, and now you can add to the list Compass and Mesaba. Tell me how management treats you. I have worked for several of them. Management on more than one occasion has made public statements such as "If i get a pilot to come and interview for eighteen dollars an hour than I am still paying him too much." Another once stated, "If it looks like a pile of sh&% and smells like a pile of sh&% then it is probably a pile of sh&%. Get over it because it's never going to change." He was describing the work conditions and saying that if you don't like it you can leave.

Yes, Arik Air may be a poor operation but I see no difference to the regionals in the USA. If the pay is two to three weeks late every month? I agree that is bad. Twice the pay late is better than half the pay ontime. All other working conditions are the same.

As far as whining? It seems that you are whining on these boards and you don't even work for them. What is your concern?