PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spanish ATC
Thread: Spanish ATC
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2010, 21:54
p_perez

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Apologies

Hello again:

just a few words to state my apologies for the tone of my previous post, to all of you alluded, either if that was my intention or not. As these apologies could not be understood without the mentioned post (http://www.pprune.org/rumours-news/4...ml#post5835391), Iīm not going to delete or edit it.

Iīll try not to charge again against the next red cape waved in front of me. I donīt think this is a matter of "cojones". Iīll keep on posting information about Spanish ATC as soon as it reaches my hands.

Ahora sí: saludos para todos.

P. S. 1. Regarding people mentioned in the video not attending their radar screens, well they couldnīt: they are also AENA staff that are ordered to act as witnesses (in case they file a disciplinary action against some employee) every time the company anticipates there will be a reaction against one of their abuses.

P. S. 2. We know when we can distract our attention from the screen for a few seconds, as any pilot knows when he can solve a Sudoku, or finish his tax report on the laptop, or even take a nap, during a flight. Please, donīt talk so easily about something you absolutely ignore: I have also flown in the cockpit, talking with both pilots face to face, with apparently no attention to the planeīs controls.