PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spanish ATC
Thread: Spanish ATC
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2010, 18:15
p_perez

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grow up!

To studi: if a manager from your company ever dares to enter your company's plane's cockpit while you are at work, I bet you wouldn't be happy. Our control rooms are also resting places, and we have boards for our use. Part of our protest is because non-operational personal are not supposed to be allowed in the control room because they could disturb normal operation, which they did.

To Chesty: the very moment you enter Spanish airspace, you will be under my or one of my colleague's control; if you request descend or climb, you will do so only after you are cleared by me or one of my colleagues; if you are told to turn certain degrees or heading by me or one of my colleagues, you will comply; any request is suject to my or my colleagues authorisation; etc ... Get it?

I don't care what you do in your cockpit, either you decide to increase your situational awareness or dance a polka, as long as the previous is clear. If you don't like it, request other routes from your company.

Your hate would push you to criticise us even for breathing, and I'm fed up with it.

My respect to your fellow pilots who show the same to us. Saludos! for you.

Last edited by p_perez; 28th Jul 2010 at 18:28. Reason: Grammar ...