PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bond Cork
Thread: Bond Cork
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2010, 17:54
ec135driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I like PPRune except for the speculation over a company's state of health or fitness to operate, I think this is bad for the individuals who work at the company and is unprofessional (remember the first P in PPRune?)

So how about some "real" info?

Bond's Cork operation is in good health, customer likes the aircraft and it meets the requirement of the contract. What else is there for it to do?

One of the senior pilots is leaving to return to a previous employer, for a salary that Bond could not and would not be able to meet. There are no hard feelings, he needs to do his best for himself and his family, so his decision is easy. Bond are disappointed but these events happen and are not unusual over the life of any contract.

Transfer to the IAOC and away from BOH is imminent and is being carried out with the FULL co-operation of the Irish Authorities. They have been involved all along and are very happy with the way BAS (Ireland) have been meeting their requirements.

Do you get the feeling that I know what I am talking about?

As for salaries and any general unhappiness - would I accept more money for the job I do - Yes, do I look in my bank account and wish I had more - Yes, would I come in later and go home earlier if I could? - Yes. Does that make me unhappy - No, does any of that stop me doing a good job - No.