PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malpractices in WPC - RT EXAM
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2010, 11:07
avianav

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Malpractises in WPC

Dear Mahesh

From your Letter I understood that you are a person with a Rubber Backbone and If you are cock sure that your brother is a real ace pilot who can do the RTR exam without the guidance of anybody, you should have done one thing, the time you felt guilty you should have advised your brother to surrender the RTR license and freshly to apply for both parts.
But you want to get your brother to a safe place and tell to everybody that you just became the rules ramanujan.
I am not worried about brother what he is ors so, but by your letter you are indirectly marketing for these guys who are not having such kind of treatment for the RTR exams. I have joined the same classes in hyderabad and this is the 7th time I am appearing for the Exam. One time even I had to give the Part I exam to the same guy who took my classes in Hyderabad and that time I was failed.there are quite no of people who came for the classes and not all of them are passes whoever performed good they passed.
I know for sure that these guys do not help in the RTR exams, but they charge little money more as they claim that the standards of Instruction are very high and no charges for the repeats.
After the Last two sessions I enquired thoroughly about the WPC and came to know the following facts.

In chennai the Classes are Handled by Mr JAYAKUMAR and Mr VIJAYABHASKAR who are also examiners who charge a figure near to six digit. They guarantee the success and its an all inclusive package.

In Delhi the classes are handled by Mr SHAMSHER ALI also an Examiner who is charging 1 lac to 1.5 lac all inclusive with the help of some officials who occupies a respectable position in the Delhi WPC. They are engineers and Assistant Wireless advisors may be.

In Bombay the Classes and all inclusive package is Conducted by Mr RAWAT who is also an examiner and they have their agents spread.

Then comes Mr M.K. Singh who is a exclusive agent for the RTR, I heard that in the last Hyderabad session Mr M.K. Singh had live class across the examination center when exams were going on.
One of my friend from Hyderabad who initially attended the RTR classes at hyderabad and was not successful and later he paid 1.5 lac to one of the Instructor from A.P. aviation academy.

I want to tell only one thing to WPC. If you are conducting the exam then give us some guidance through some Authorised Training centers or conduct a decent Exam with a decent syllabus.