PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAA pilot caight with Cocaine?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2002, 11:41
Gunship
GunsssR4ever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool On a more serious note from Gunss

It seems that I shoot SAA down a bit and it is not the idea. Those that know me will know I have always "come up" for them, and a LOT of my friends fly for them but .... lately ... I am sad to say ... my travel arrangements might change.

It is sad to sit in seat 77 G (I think?) - left rear in PIRANAH class (eat and drink as much as you can mate), with a very well known commander at the controls (good friend as well) and then ...

During the night the male hostie decides to change into his pajamas right behind me ! Sh*t man ... no damn dignity ! Needless to say where he comes from ... shortly afterwards the new hosties arrive on the scene ... I dunno maybe 3 o'clock or so in the morning and when I ask for water she tell me .. help yourself in the galley ... now I mean ...... Anyway this was not the first time ... just the "koffie moffies" (hosties) whole approach from SAA leaves a lot to be desired ... and sad to say even the previous "generation" one's (note : no gender or racisit remark bru) ALSO leaves a lot to be desired ... wow Gunsss nice Inglish there boet.

Well all for now ... on a more possitive point : SA need more role models like Natalie du Toit and less like Sali A**h*le.

Cheers 4 now - have a gr8 weekend !