PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment VII
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2010, 06:12
versace_nathan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up vinod77

PHOTOS; PROFESIONAL full length have a few to choose from and SMILE with TEETH showing.In a suit and a tie.They want to see your personality.

-However if you got through to the last stage you will be asked to bring 2 casual photos (once again full length smile with your teeth showing, doesnt have to be in a suit but not in a speedo mini skirt either 'i dont know your gender' lol) and BY YOURSELF in a picture

-Have some passport size photos smile with your teeth showing i think they want 6 im pretty sure...

-And im sure at a later stage they will ask for your passport photos (no smiling)

COVER LETTER- its good to have, you might as well take one and give i to them.

AGE? Its hard to say, if you read thru on previous comments if they like you you're in.However before they can make any judgement im sure you know whats or how to need to present yourself on the day you know, the usual smile friendly, neat tidy appearance, interact with others.Be in a middle path ie not to bossy but not too shy
And I guess believe your own instinct believe in yourself be positive blah blah im SURE you know as you're already in the industry
32 isn't old and im sure its all about impression
And GOOD luck