PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Electronic Logbooks (Downloadable!)
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2010, 03:54
training wheels

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Rhodesia77
It look's like you'll just have to invest in the best computer to get the best software, it could be worse TW.

Philosophically…

We seriously considered developing a Windows version, but ultimately decided it is more important to do what we love. Because of this passion, we can focus on delivering excellence, with pride, rather than simply doing something for the money. Personally, I have spent 15 years developing software for the Mac, and there is a reason: unparalleled user experience. Developing LogTen Pro for Windows would mean a complete rewrite of the application, taking time and resources away from our primary goal of providing the best possible experience for all of our users, current and future. While I understand that bringing LogTen Pro to Windows could dramatically increase revenue, the cost to the quality of our products, the ability to provide excellent service, the love of our jobs, and the pride we take would ultimately outweigh the monetary gain.
I guess that's a "No".. .. no worries, gives me a good reason to get an iPhone or iPad now.